Penpals Episode Summary:
Whether you’re dating in the middle of the great pandemic apocalypse of 2020 or in whatever wasteland exists after, nobody likes a pen pal. How do you make it clear that you’re ready to meet and done with anyone who just wants to text “So how was your day?” every morning for the foreseeable future? Also in this episode, Sarah talks threesomes, Adam has given up on life, and check out our new merch at http://www.DatingKindaSucks.com/shop/!
Dating Kinda Sucks is a raw, honest, and hilarious podcast that focuses on all aspects of dating, sex, and relationships, promoting a lifestyle of transparency, openness, and healthy communication as a path to happiness. It is created, edited, and produced by Sarah G. and Adam Heath Avitable.
- Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/dkspodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/dkspodcast
- Sarah G on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/simplysarahg_
- Avitable on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/avitable
- Website: http://www.datingkindasucks.com
Theme song performed by Crafty McVillain.